tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.40 - NOT working
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:20:13 GMT
Hi Peter,

I tried to check the logs but there were NO log files stored in
/usr/local/apache/logs directory. I then checked httpd.conf for entry for
Error Logs and it showed:
ErrorLog /logs/error.log
CustomLog logs/access_log

but still no log files appear under /logs directory. Even the httpd.pid file
is no seen?

THANKS again!

Manoj G. Kithany