tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.40 - NOT working
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 21:51:29 GMT
Hi Peter,

THANKS!

I tried to do "ps -ef | grep httpd" after I execute "./apachectl start" but
it did'nt show me any process with httpd-that was my concern.

Also, I READ ALL the documentation and try it firet before shooting it on to
the Message List - I apologize it that is bothering you.

On web browser, I tried "http://my_ip_address" on which it should show "If
you see this page it means Apache is working..." but to me it says "Page
cannot be displayed"

THANKS again!

Manoj G. Kithany