tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring 4.0.4 with Apache 2.0.40 (mod_jk)
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 23:19:42 GMT
Hi John,

Syntax Error "Addmodule" means that your Apache is NOT installed with DSO -
Dynamic Shared Object - check on that. Try installing Apache using...
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-so

I am also struggling integrating APache with Tomcat. I had been working for
7 days on this - still trying to figure it out.

Anyways, good luck.

Manoj G. Kithany