tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Bean not working but Servlet/JSP Working
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:23:44 GMT
Hi David,

THANKS for your reply.

I have the following directory struct (it had forms.properties file in my
directory which I missed to mention in email). It is still giving me same
error:
/kithany (root)
/kithany/register.html
/kithany/success.jsp
/kithany/retry.jsp
/kithany/process.jsp (bean)
/kithany/WEB-INF/web.xml
/kithany/WEB-INF/classes/mybean/FormBean.java         (package mybean)
/kithany/WEB-INF/classes/mybean/FormBean.class        (package mybean)
/kithany/WEB-INF/classes/forms.properties
/kithany/WEB-INF/classes/mybean/forms.properties
/kithany/META-INF/application.xml

The error it gives is:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key /kithany/retry.jsp
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java(Compiled Code))
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java(Compiled Code))
	at org.apache.jsp.process$jsp._jspService(process$jsp.java:142)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:201)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:381)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:473)

THANKS again.

Manoj G. Kithany