tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk for Tomact 4.0.4/Apache 2.0
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:37:26 GMT
Hi Kishore,

THANKS for information!

I installed m4 and all other tools(libtool, autoconf,,,)
I also tried running ./buildconf.sh on which it created "configure" file.

I also executed ./configure but when I execute "make" it shows following
errors - wonder why?:
# make
Making all in common
Target "all" is up to date.
Making all in apache-1.3
        /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install cp  `pwd`/mod_jk.so
libtool: install: you must specify a destination
Try `libtool --help --mode=install' for more information.

Stop.

I have installed libtool - but still it shows above errors. You simply
executed "make" command or do you have to pass any paramneters?

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany

Stop.
#