tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "hari hari" <hari1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: apache error?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:27:39 GMT
Hi my friends,

my many thank you to all of you.

i mentioned in my last mail messg, I using apache 2.0.40 and tomcat 4.0.4 on
IBM aix 5.1 systems.

I having errers when running my apache as follows. my friend emiled me
mod_jk.so and telling me to put that mod_jk.so in /usr/local/apache2/modules
directory and I did that and it is giving problems.

#./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 1 of /jboss/catalina/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_jk.so into server:
#

I adding following lines at the very end of my httpd.conf file:
Include /jboss/catalina/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf

My mod_jk.conf file is below:
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
<IfModule mod_jk.c>
JkWorkersFile /jboss/catalina/conf/jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile  logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel warn
JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /servlet/* ajp12