tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject "make" Errors for Libtool - mod_jk
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 20:30:49 GMT
Hi Experts!

I am getting fololowing Errors when configuring, making and building mod_jk
for IBM AIX System. I am using Apache(1.3) and Tomcat(4.0.4)
on IBM AIX (5.1)

I started with executing ./buildconf.sh and
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs which worked propewrly
without any Errors.

But when I execute "make" command I get following Error. Any information of
how to eliminate that?

# make
Making all in common
Target "all" is up to date.
Making all in apache-1.3
        /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install cp  `pwd`/mod_jk.so
libtool: install: you must specify a destination
Try `libtool --help --mode=install' for more information.

Stop.

Stop.
#

THANKS!