tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject Donating mod_jk.so for IBM AIX System
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 21:23:13 GMT
Hi Friends,

I would like to donate(email me) the "much-talked-about" mod_jk.so for IBM
AIX 5.1 System. It took me around 2 weeks to get this done. THANKS to all
you guys there at the mailing list to help out for this. Let me know if that
works for you or so - beocs I am still having some problmes now on Apache
side.

This one is for Apache 2.0.40 for Tomcat 4.0.4 on IBM AIX 5.1 System.

I could'nt send the file by this email since the email bounced back!

THANKS.

Manoj G. Kithany
manojkithany108@hotmail.com