tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany...@hotmail.com>
Subject Apache 2.0.40 - NOT working
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 21:18:23 GMT
Hi Experts,

I tried to install Apache 2.0.40 on IBM AIX System for DSO with:
#./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=mod_so

After installation I tried to see if my Web Server is working. So, I tried
to execute the following command but there was no reply.
# ./apachectl start
#
I also check on the browser but it showed page not found.

When I was using Apache 1.3 previously and executed apachectl start, it
displayed the message "httpd serevr started". Does this mean my Apache
2.0.40 Server installation is not complete?

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany