tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Soefara Redzuan" <soefararedz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Running XML-parsing servlets on Tomcat, using JAXP ?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:45:41 GMT

Sorry for the very very late follow up to my problem.

Eventually solved it. I later found out it was a clash
with the XML-RPC libraries which I forgot were also in
WEB-INF/lib. I think it's a bug in the Apache XML-RPC
libs as somebody else experienced the same problem.

So, I've got JAXP working on Tomcat. Hoorah !

And yes, I put the JAXP classes in $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib
(And also removed some of the previous libraries that were there).

Soefara.