tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Can someone PLEASE tell me why tomcat uses so much CPU???
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:03:28 GMT
Hmmm, well, first things first, the Sun JDK isn't so good from what I
understand.  From what I've read it seems like the IBM one was nearly
the best, but there's some better ones out there.  You might try
one of two things:  either switch to the IBM jdk (1.3.x) or try
upgrading to the current Sun JDK 1.4.x.  See if that helps things any.
Once the new JDK's are installed it should be a simple matter of
changing your JAVA_HOME or in my case changing a symbolic link.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com