tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marinko, Jeff" <Jeff_Mari...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: Error: ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads.
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:06:29 GMT
I've gotten a similar problem with Tomcat 4.0.4.  Somehow I am able to tie
up all available processors (as if they were blocked and can't wake up).
I've even tried interrupting the threads repeatedly to try and "free" them
up again, but that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone have experience or suggestions regarding this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Litchfield [mailto:ben@csh.rit.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 12:45 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Error: ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads.

[EmbeddedTomcatSX] 2002-09-11 14:55:12 - ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with
100 threads.

I have gotten this message several times.  I am running
Jboss-2.4.1_Tomcat-3.2.3.  The server become unresponsive at this point
and needs to be restarted to fix it.

Any suggestions.
Ben Litchfield

For additional commands, e-mail: