tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chuck Carson" <>
Subject Help Deploying Servlet
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:27:18 GMT
I have the following servlet:
I addded this to  WEB-INF/web.xml
I restarted tomcat but I keep getting 404's when referring to
AddNewsItem from a jsp page like so:
<FORM action="AddNewsItem" method="POST">
What am I missing?
Chuck Carson
Sr. Systems Administrator
Syrrx, Inc.
10410 Science Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
E: <>
W: 858.731.3540
M: 858.442.0827

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.