tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vikramjit Singh <vikramj...@gtllimited.com>
Subject RE: apache error?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:48:26 GMT

You didnt tell on which platform are you integrating apache and tc i.e. in
windows or Linux.
If in windows you have to use mod_jk2.dll which you can download from

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/nightly/win32
/

Check out this link. The contents written in it worked for me.

ftp://pokey.wr.usgs.gov/pub/rsowders/Apache2_Win2k_TC4.1.10_JSDK1.4.zip