tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: AW: Copious Connectors Conundrum
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:49:53 GMT

Thanks.

Question:  I went through a whole process trying to build JAR files with ant
from the connector source.  'ant install' did nothing, and even though I
successfully built those JAR files, I have never put them anywhere that
Tomcat can find them.  Yet Apache talks to Tomcat (I'm assuming) over
mod_jk.  That said, are the JAR files included in Tomcat already?  Is the
only thing necessary with the connectors building the Apache side?

John