tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: where to put mod_jk.conf
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:58:51 GMT

Yes, you need to copy the mod_jk.conf to the Apache box each time Tomcat is
started.

The three alternatives are:

1) use NFS to remotely mount a drive from Box A on Box B...put mod_jk.conf
on this drive
2) manually configure Apache
3) use something like rsync to automatically sync the two locations
periodically

John