tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: loadbalancer in workers.properties
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:39:18 GMT

That would be my guess.  Typically, machines are NEVER rebooted for
configuration changes (UNIX machines, at least).

My guess is you have a process that starts on boot that is binding to a port
ahead of what you think is actually happening.

If the configuration files do not change, rebooting should have no effect,
as the only thing that changes is the network stack and the ports are reset.

John