tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Hosting services
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:27:32 GMT

With the price of computers these days, it might make more sense to colo
instead of share.  I don't know of any shared-hosting provider with Tomcat
support that will let you stop/start at will, especially on Windows.

Colo, on the other hand, is very cheap nowadays.  You can find nice colo
plans for less than $150 US per month, which isn't bad at all in my book.
There are cheaper colo options, but you get what you pay for.  With colo,
you could do whatever you wanted to the server.

John