tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: apache 2.0 and tomcat 4.1.7 integration problem
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:44:44 GMT

The mod_jk.dll is Apache-version sensitive.  When you say "Apache 2.0 beta"
what does that mean?  The only mod_jk.dll files I am aware of are for 2.0.39
and 2.0.40, and neither of those are beta.

Also, I would upgrade your Tomcat to 4.1.10.  There were all sorts of fixes
between 4.1.7 and 4.1.9+.

John