tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk, autogen and additional parameters
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:06:52 GMT

Hmmm...excellent question.

You could use the "append" parameter in your Listener element to append to
another file instead of overwriting it.  You could put the Apache directives
that Tomcat doesn't auto-generate into the first file, and let Tomcat's
auto-generated file be appended to it.  I've never tried this, but it would
be interesting to see how it works.

Another option, if you want to get down and dirty, is to just modify
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector to do what you like, perhaps based on
some other file.

John