tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Executing Windows Scripts ?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:20:36 GMT

Powerpoint already does this.  File->Save As HTML will take you through an
entire wizard for saving the Powerpoint file as HTML files with GIF or JPEG
images.

In addition, all of the Powerpoint viewers are here:
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/default.aspx?Product=PowerPoint&Versio
n=95|97|98|2000|2002&Type=Converter|Viewer

There's no need for the visitor to install the full Powerpoint application
on their computer.

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com