tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Connectors to WebServers
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:58:14 GMT

A search in the list archives will bring up many answers to your questions.
This question gets asked at least twice a day, every day.

Which one you choose is up to you.  Mod_jk seems to be the preferred
connector at this time.  It depends on your environment and needs.
Mod_webapp has limitations (like no load balancing, no ability to separate
static content requests from dynamic requests, and more).

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com