tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: Antw: RE: [configuration] Tomcat 4.1.10 and Apache 2 using mo d_jk2
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:26:02 GMT
CATALINA_HOME defaults to '..'; when Tomcat starts it puts out the following
messages:

	Using CATALINA_BASE:  ..
	Using CATALINA_HOME:  ..
	Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: ..\temp
	Using JAVA_HOME:		D:\DevelopmentSystem\j2sdk1.4.0_01

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.