tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Mohrig <>
Subject RE: How to Change Port Number of Tomcat
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:44:13 GMT
I'd say that changing the port number in server.xml should definitely do the
trick. Could you post your changed server.xml? We could take a look.

Andreas Mohrig

-----Original Message-----
From: Bing Li []
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 9:39 AM
Subject: How to Change Port Number of Tomcat

Hi, all,

I am now using Tomcat 3.2.3. I would like to use one PC to simulate two Web
applications. Each of them resides in the same PC but they should have
different port number. I took a try to change the port value in the
server.xml. But it doesn't work. Anyone could do me a favor?

Thanks a lot!
Bing Li

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>