tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Moore" <tmo...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1.10 mishandling nested variables in tags?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:27:28 GMT
This workaround doesn't solve the problem for me.  In the generated classes for my JSPs, my
scripting variable is only being set after doAfterBody is called on the tag handler (with
pooling either enabled or disabled) even though the scripting variable scope is set to NESTED.
 This all worked OK w/ TC 3.3.x.

Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863