tomcat-users mailing list archives

From SigurĂ°ur Bjarnason <si...@betware.com>
Subject Warp connections
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:17:43 GMT

Hi all..

I want to use the mod_webapp module for apache to connect it to tomcat.. I have one question
about this

The thing is.. i want apache to serve all static content.. like html and let tomcat handle
the jsp and servlets.

Now when i use the apj1.2 connector with mod_jk.so i use line like

JkMount /TESTSUITE/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /TESTSUITE/*.jsp ajp12

when i use the mod_webapp.. i use lines like as follows

 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples

......that is here that i have a problem !  how can i exclude the jsp pages... with this.
?!

i have tryed to use

 WebAppDeploy     examples    conn  /examples/*.jsp

But that have not worked for me.. so if someone out there have the answer.. i would be greatful
! :)

Regards
Siggi