tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.com>
Subject Re: The right path; in more way than one.
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 01:46:12 GMT
I wrote this as a personal response to someone who had problems with the
class path as well on the mailing list. I hope it helps you as it helped
him.
Make sure to read all of it.

 >>Begin email.<<

Thank you for your help. In my haste trying to install Tomcat on our
server while my boss breathes down my neck, I never fully understood the
purpose of WEB-INF (until now).

Thank you again!

SETH