tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Mossakowski <dm...@Instinet.Com>
Subject Re: changing the jdk associated with Tomcat
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:23:29 GMT
Change JAVA_HOME to point to jdk1.3 (be careful to have all the required
jars that don't come with 1.3 but are required)

d.

neal wrote:
> If Tomcat is installed and pointing to JDK1.3 but one wants to point instead
> to JDK1.4, is there an easy way to do this?
>
> If so, I'm not finding it.  Seems like one would need to completely
> uninstall and reinstall tomcat???
>
> Thanks.
> Neal
>

> --

David Mossakowski              dmoss@instinet.com
Instinet Corporation                 212.310.7275

<<Disclaimer>>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.