tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: How to use Port 80?
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:13:51 GMT
You can set up a port forward / filter such that traffic that comes in
on port 80 gets filtered through to port 8080

The other options is to use Apache out the front on port 80 and then
mod_jk / jk2 / mod_webapp to connect tomcat into apache.

I can't recommend one or the other for these as I don't run in either
configuration.

It's all a big game!

Ben