tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ric <...@garlic.com>
Subject Question about connecting Apache (2.0.40), tomcat (4.1.10) on Windows 2000
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:44:54 GMT
I have installed and configured apache (2.0.40)(it's currently hosting
two  URLs) and tomcat 4.1.10 on a windows 2000 advance server machine.
Each, by themselves, are up and running. I am trying to integrate tomcat
into the apache server and have failed. Has anyone done this and could
you share the procedure (and configuration files).

I am new to these servers and most of the documentation assumes Unix and
I don't know how to convert what I am reading into what is necessary for
  a windows machine.

Thanks for any help.
ric ( ric @ garlic.com)

PS I am currently not prepared to compile either server and am using
straight binaries.