tomcat-users mailing list archives

From shanmugampl <>
Subject Re: Regarding Resources across contexts
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 04:24:25 GMT
All my jar files are in the CATALINA_HOME/common/lib directory. The
problem is in putting the TLD files in position.Say i have two contexts
A and B. In both i use the same set of tags. Currently i have the tld
files in both the contexts and the corresponding uri mapping in the
web.xml file present in the context.  The way i would like to have this
is such that i have my tld files at only one place (in A or B or at a
common place) and access it in both the contexts. Is there a  way to do
this.We have a global web.xml file in tomcat. Can i add my uri mapping
there. If yes to which context will the mapping be resolved. Are there
other ways by which i can achieve this

Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez wrote:

>The common files to all applications must be at CATALINA_HOME/lib

View raw message