tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Zago" <lz...@e-tree.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 4.1.10 mishandling nested variables in tags?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:43:21 GMT
the only workaround that will work for sure..it's substituting the jars
of jasper with the old one of tomcat 4.0.4.
to continue to use Tomcat 4.1.10, waiting fot the fix.

Tim Moore wrote:

>This workaround doesn't solve the problem for me.  In the generated classes for my JSPs,
my scripting variable is only being set after doAfterBody is called on the tag handler (with
pooling either enabled or disabled) even though the scripting variable scope is set to NESTED.
 This all worked OK w/ TC 3.3.x.