tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ole Lambæk <...@lambaek.net>
Subject Re: Component class problem
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:16:23 GMT
Hello,

I have now tested the problem in Tomcat 4.1.10, and I am still expireng
the same problems... If /WEB-INF/classes is an allowed location for
storing the class files, then I'am afraid that this is a tomcat bug...

To demonstrate it I have placed to zip files here:
http://lambaek-net.dk/temp/jsp/ the one with a component class, with a
large C and the other with a small c... If anyone get the one with a
large C working, then I would be very glad to hear how to accomplish
that ...

Regards
Ole Lambæk