tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Stoessel <vinc...@xaymaca.com>
Subject form based authentication details and other stuff
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:43:14 GMT
I have 2 quick questions:

1. I am trying trying to create a login form
for authetication. The html that includes the form
has an image (jpg) referenced.
I originally tried to protect my whole web app.
	   <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
but the effect of that is that I get a login screen
without my image. I login and guess what? I get the image
and only the image (not the target html page)
Is there any plan to make <url-pattern> a little more ganular
ie <url-pattern>/*.jsp</url-pattern> ?

2. Does mod_jk work with coyote's jk2 or do I need a mod_jk2 for apache?

2. Is the workers properties file still  needed for a mod_jk/coyotejk2
combo?

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer