tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Bug in 4.1.10?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:54:11 GMT
You haven't done something odd with file permissions / quotas have you?

I can't recall offhand what user the service runs as, but you could try
setting it to run as the same user as you are logged in as.

We are using TomCat 4.1.10 on Win2K SP3 with JDK 1.4.0_01, and JSPs do
compile (well the /index.jsp  which is the only one we use).