tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Elsberry <rich...@elsberry.net>
Subject Using IIS and Tomcat without integration.
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:06:19 GMT
Hello all,

A general integration question. I've got an asp application that I am
attempting to merge with a jsp application and have not had any luck
integrating the two. (two full days perusing the tomcat archives)

This got me to thinking. Is it really necessary that they be integrated.
The two apps can run independent of one another so why can't I just
create a link from within the asp program (where users login) to the
tomcat application?

Are there sercurity or session issues that I'm not anticipating? There
won't be a lot of traffic to the site but data security is essential.

Thanks, Richard