tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat Clustering.
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:39:06 GMT
I think i can see what it is :)

Your workers.list defines for mod_jk what servers to use.

In the case below it will use tc13 until it doesn't work / too overworked.

Change the line so it's

worker.list=loadbalancer

Now your balanced_workers will work as the loadbalancer is in control.

worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=tc13, intra13, extra13

Hope this works

David