tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@epost.de>
Subject RE: Problem compiling mod_webapps.
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:16:42 GMT
I have looked into my APRVARS-file. It is a listing of variables.
You can fill in your values with apr-config:

CC="gcc"
CPP="gcc -E"
SHELL="/bin/sh"
EXTRA_CPPFLAGS="-DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT"
EXTRA_CFLAGS="-g -O2"
EXTRA_LDFLAGS=""
EXTRA_LIBS="-lm -lcrypt -lnsl  -ldl"
EXTRA_INCLUDES=""
LIBTOOL_LIBS=""
SHLIBPATH_VAR="LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
APR_SOURCE_DIR="/root/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src/webapp/apr"
APR_SO_EXT="lo"
APR_LIB_TARGET="-rpath \$(libdir) \$\$objects"

-- Original Nachricht --