tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: classloader
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:06:59 GMT
while I am not completely familiar with classloading in 3.3, you need to
have your classes in the same directory(or higher in the classloading
heirarchy) so that they are loaded by the same classloader. Therefore 2.jar
must go into /lib/apps. There should be a classloader document with 3.3 that
explains this.

Charlie