tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maninderjit Singh <maninder_1...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Problem
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:20:16 GMT

I Have Tomcat Installed in c:\programFiles\ApacheTomcat.

The Problem is that i don't get my Setvlets loaded.

 Please tell m where i have to place my servlet Class files and Applet Class files and what
path

i should type in the web browser to load the servlet which contain the Applet Tag

One more thing In APPLET TAG what i Should write in the CODEBASE AND CODE.

This is very much Necessary for me because i have a project that i have to show before 4 October

                                                    Maninderjit Singh(maninder_1981@yahoo.co.in)

 Yahoo! Properties Special  Buy, sell, rent...your flat, or even post an ad