tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "MOHAMMAD AHMED" <javafar...@rediffmail.com>
Subject how to WML in TOMCAT
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:19:01 GMT

hello,

       I am a JSP developer and use Tomcat 4.0 for JSP

development I  have no problem in any configuration

regarding Java and tomcat integration or else but the

main  problem  I am facing is that ,How can I run Wml

applications on Tomcat, I mean where to place WML files

 from where to configure the mime type and how to add

Mime types, i am also using "Nokia Active Server 2.0 "

and "Nokia Mobile Toolkit 3.1" so please reply me soon and help me
.

       WML ------req-----> Tomcat--------- Database
       <------res-----  Tomcat-------- Database.

                Thanks for Your consideration