tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raj Saini" <>
Subject Application .xml context and multiple virtual hosts
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:25:21 GMT

I am using Tomcat 4.1.10. I integrated with Apache 1.3.x. I have
multiple virtual hosts configured on tomcat.

Tomcat 4.1.10 have a feature where we can deploy an application
coping a .xml file in with webapps directory. There are examples
of admin and maanger applications.

I want to deploy the applications with the .xml file with
virtual hosts and integrate with apache. In the server.xml file
contexts related to a virtual host are created under that
particular virtual host. How this can be achieved with .xml

I feel, by default the applications deployed from .xml files are
assocaited with the defaulthost. Is there a way to associate
applications to a virtual host other then default virtual hosts?

Raj Saini

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message