tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nani Jon <nanijon2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: accessing ejbs deployed in jboss from tomcat/apache
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:27:09 GMT

- like what error messages do you get?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Nani Jon [mailto:nanijon2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 1:44 AM
To: tomcat users
Subject: accessing ejbs deployed in jboss from tomcat/apache

Hi all:

I have been able to integrate jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3 with apache 2,
mod_jk2.dll (on a win2k box). The static content is getting displayed
correctly. The problem is that I am not able to access my EJBs using apache
which talks to the jboss embeded tomcat. I can access my EJBs on port 8080
(the embeded tomcat) without any problems. Am I supposed to make a reference
to my EJBs somewhere else as well? And where? There should be a way for the
embeded tomcat when it receives a request from apache to talk to jboss.
After all they are running in the same VM. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Nanijon.