tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nani Jon <nanijon2...@yahoo.com>
Subject accessing ejbs deployed in jboss from tomcat/apache
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:44:25 GMT

Hi all:

I have been able to integrate jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3 with apache 2, mod_jk2.dll (on a win2k
box). The static content is getting displayed correctly. The problem is that I am not able
to access my EJBs using apache which talks to the jboss embeded tomcat. I can access my EJBs
on port 8080 (the embeded tomcat) without any problems. Am I supposed to make a reference
to my EJBs somewhere else as well? And where? There should be a way for the embeded tomcat
when it receives a request from apache to talk to jboss. After all they are running in the
same VM. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Nanijon.