tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chiming Huang <tomcat_hu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Setup a context for Tomcat 4.0.3
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:26:16 GMT
Hi, I would like to put my webapp out side of ~\tomcat\webapps directory.  I know I need to
setup a context in the ~\tomcat\conf\server.xml to point to my webapp directory.  And it is
working fine. Base on the environment stated above, is there a way to configure Tomcat so
that I don't need to modify the ~/tomcat\conf\server.xml to add a context for my app? Thanks.Chiming