tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carrie Salazar <sala...@nature.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: Setting web app to use mysql driver...
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:38:54 GMT
Not exactly sure I have the question right.  You mean a mysql connector
jar file? You should be able to drop it in Tomcat's lib directory and
set up the environment variable CLASSPATH to point directly to the jar.
--
carrie s.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 01:45:22PM -0500, Keith Pemberton wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     I have a webapp that depends on a mysql database in order for the person to login
to the app.  How do I get the app to recognize the jar file that contains the drivers for
connecting to the database?  Thanks in advance!