tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Habibak haAlbek <habiba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: apache error?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:01:29 GMT

In your reply, please attach the following files:
httpd.conf
workers.properties
server.xml
mod_jk.conf (if you have one) and any other files
What apache version are you using? are you using plain or apache with SSL?
What tomcat version are you using?
How did you obtain the mod_jk.so?
What JDK version are you using>?
operating system? and version?

 hari hari wrote:hi

thanks to you foe reply me email.

i try to create libexec directory and putting mod_jk.so in that directory
but it is show same error. And i changing permission of mod_jk.so to 755 but
still no working.

helping me.
--
hari