tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: isapi filter
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:35:21 GMT
A little more information would be helpful.

1. What is the URI that you are typing in the browser?

2. What does your uriworkermap.properties look like?

3. What does your workers.properties look like?

4. What version of Tomcat/IIS are you using?

One of my first guesses that I have is that you're
trying to access the examples from the
http://localhost/tomcat/ page.  However, if you look
at the source for the page, the JSP and servlet
examples are relative to the Tomcat home page - ie.,
examples/jsp/index.html.  However, the virtual
directory set up in IIS probably points to
http://localhost/examples.  Change the source for the
Tomcat home page, or access the examples directly via
http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html and see what
happens.

I use IIS/Tomcat/Cocoon/Jetspeed/Xindice on this poor
Windows/2000 Professional machine and it seems to work
reasonably well.

/mde/

just my two cents . . . .