tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Habibak haAlbek <habiba...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.4 and Apache 1.3.26 and mod_jk issues
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:55:54 GMT

John,
I downgraded from tomcat 4.0.4 to 3.3.1 .  I left the httpd.conf and workers.properties intact
with the exception of the new tomcat home variable in workers file. I even kept the mod_jk.so
I downloaded from your site for apache 1.3.26 and tomcat 4.0.4. This time I did not touch
server.xml (which appears to look significantly different from that of version 4.0.4) and
things worked fine.
I still don't know why 4.0.4 did not work with apache 1.3.26. I followed instructions in your
site and thanks they were very concise! also thanks for posting the mod_jk.so's too.
 "Turner, John" wrote:
What do the log files say?

John