tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee / Purple Technology <>
Subject Re: Question
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:12:58 GMT

Have fun!

 - Alex

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 09:31:58AM -0700, Ralph Merrick wrote:
> Hello all, thanks a lot. Just one question would be, I have a jsp page that would be
a form that would take input from the user, and the user has a choice to upload a file. So
on submission of the form, if they specify the file name, then it would be uploaded to the
server, and the full path name would be saved as a String in the databases.  So how can that
be done in Java in JSP format.
> This is on a Tomcat web server, using MYSQL datatbase, so I am sure I would have to specify
the full path name and the IP server.
> Thanks so much .
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! - We Remember
> 9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost
Alex Chaffee
jGuru - Java News and FAQs
Creator of Gamelan
Founder of Purple Technology